Wanna’ add some Christmas feels to your home screen? Got the JD app? Well stay locked in.
We’ve created a whole pack of Christmas app icons that you can download for FREE! Right here, you can download the all-new icon pack and get the low down on just how to customise your JD app icon.
Don’t have the JD app yet? Bringing the latest drops, freshest ‘fits and loads more direct to your fingertips, the JD app has got it all covered, 24/7. Want the best shopping experience? Download it now.
Download the JD Christmas Icon Pack
Our icon pack brings some Christmas spirit to your smartphone, with Christmas classics, some Black Friday favourites and iconic looks from our Christmas TV ad – including Rita Ora’s throne and AJ’s laser ring! Suitable for iOS 14, you can download the pack by clicking the link below:
How Add Custom Icons
Once you’ve downloaded the assets, follow the below steps to customise your app icon…
1. Find the ‘JD Christmas App Icons’ zip file within the ‘Files’ app
2. Unzip that file and then use the ‘Save Image’ option on any icons you want to use
3. Open the ‘Shortcuts’ app
4. Press the ‘+’ in the top right corner to add a new shortcut
5. Click the ‘Add Action’ button
6. Choose the ‘Scripting’ option and then click the ‘Open App’ button
7. Click where it says ‘Choose’ and select the JD Sports app
8. Click the blue ellipsis icon under next in the top right and click the ‘Add to Home Screen’ button
9. Choose a name for the app shortcut i.e. ‘JD’, then tap the icon on the left of this
10. In the dropdown, click the ‘Choose Photo’ button
11. Choose the JD Christmas App icon you’d like and then hit ‘Add’
12. Exit the ‘Shortcuts’ app and your new JD Christmas app icon should be on your home screen! ?
Use the JD app on an Android Phone? Don’t worry you can still download and use the icons if you use a custom launcher app to customise your phone’s homescreen.
So what are you waiting for, download the Christmas icon pack now and add some festive feels to your homescreen!