November is here and with Christmas comin’ up fast, it’s time to start getting serious about gifting! 2020 might be switching up the usual Christmas traditions but now more than ever is the perfect time to treat your loved ones to something they’ll love.
Did you know that you can shop online and send your gift directly to the recipient?! While visiting friends and family is a little tough, we’re letting you in on how you can send a gift direct to their door. Wanna’ know how? Stay locked in!
Sending a gift straight to their door is super easy. Just follow the steps below and it’ll head straight to them. 🚚💨
1. Find the perfect gift! This is the hard part…With so much to choose from and the likes of Nike, adidas and more dropping must-haves, make sure you’re on top of the latest to find just what you’re looking for. Still struggling? Let our Christmas Gift Guide help!
2. Once you’ve found your gift, add it to basket as normal and head to the checkout once you’re all done.
3. Log in with your JD account, or create one if this is your first time.
4. Under ‘Delivery Address’, select ‘Edit’ and then ‘New Address’.
5. Instead of your address, enter the recipient’s address i.e. where your gift is heading!
6. Pay and check out as normal. Your parcel will be delivered straight to them.
What’re you waiting for? Get gifting!!