The countdown to Christmas is officially ON and by now, you should be thinking about gifts! Not just about what to buy your friends and fam, now’s the perfect time to get dropping hints for what you’d like to find under your Christmas tree…🎄
That’s where your Wishlist comes in! Here at JD, you’re able to create your own personal wishlist, which you can share via Facebook or Twitter. The ultimate hint!
Not updated your Wishlist yet? Find out how you can do it and share it right here…
First things first, you need to add your faves to your wishlist. Get started by following these six simple steps below.
1. If you haven’t already, download the JD app! Offering the best shopping experience, the app is a must-have.
2. Once you’ve got the app, head to ‘Account’ at the bottom right and log in with your JD account. Don’t have one yet? You can create one there.
3. Now’s the best bit – find your faves! Shop by brand, gender, category, or just check the latest if you’re in need of some inspo.
4. Once you’ve found something you want to add to your wishlist, show it some love and tap the 🖤 symbol in the top right corner
5. On the next screen, select your size and the item will automatically be added to your wishlist.
6. Keep adding! From trainers to tracksuits, and hoodies to accessories – your wishlist is THE place for all your favourite finds.
It’s no good keeping your wishlist to yourself. Once you’ve created it, it’s time to share it to help give some gift ideas to your loved ones. Here’s how…
1. Head to your wishlist by clicking ‘Wishlist’ at the bottom menu of the app.
2. Once you’re in, press the ellipsis icon to the right (aka. those three dots!)
3. Tap ‘Share’ and then choose where you want to share it. From WhatsApp to Insta, there’s all the options.
4. Choose the recipient and hit send! Your wishlist will be sent direct to them to browse and hopefully treat you to this Christmas!
What’re you waiting for? Get your wishlist prepped now! 🎁