Whether you’re a regular, or looking to get fit post-lockdown, the good news is that JD Gyms will officially re-open on the 25th July.
We’re excited to be back and look forward to seeing everyone come back to smash their PBs and focus on fitness! It doesn’t matter how you’ve spent lockdown, whether you’ve gotten into running or if motivation has been at an all-time low, JD Gyms are comin’ back and we’re here to motivate you to get back on it!
While we waited for the heads up about re-opening, JD Gyms have been working hard behind the scenes to make sure the gyms can re-open safely.
What Has Changed?
- All of the gym kit has been spaced out to maintain social distancing
- There’s a number of hand sanitiser gel dispensers around the gym
- Created a number of cleaning stations, where you can use spray and blue roll to wipe down your equipment before and after use
- Increased our cleaning frequency and staffing to ensure the gym is as clean as possible
- Reduced class numbers to maintain social distancing and developed ‘re-opening’ timetables to get our classes going again
- Installed floor markings to ensure people remember to keep their distance in busier areas
- Placed banners and posters around the gym to remind people of the steps we need to take together
- Set alerts on our entry systems to monitor the number of people in the gym at any one time
Wanna know more? Get more info on JD Gym’s re-opening, including FAQs here.
More Articles Like This
JD Sports | June 19, 2022